Comment on page
Hosted Graphite provides a post-receive github hook, which allows you to flag when commits are added to your repos with dashboard annotations.
To get GitHub commits flagged in Hosted Graphite follow these instructions:
- Go to the Addons page, and in the Annotation Add-Ons section click on the GitHub card.
- Copy the webhook URL, including your API key.
Copy the webhook URL from the GitHub add-on page
- Browse to your GitHub repo, visit the ‘settings’ section, then ‘webhooks’
- Under ‘Webhooks’ click the “Add Webhook” button.
- Enter the URL in the box provided
- Select ‘application/json’ as the content type, and ‘send me everything’
Enter your webhook URL into the Github New Webhooks page
- Push Event Tags – ‘github’, ‘push’, <repo>, <branch>, <user>
- PR Event Tags – ‘github’, ‘pull-request’, <action>, <repo>, <user>
- Deploy Event Tags – ‘github’, ‘deployment’, <status>, <repo>, <user>, <environment>
Set up your GitHub annotations